Springmaid Mountain Resort is happy to welcome the rest of your family with pet-friendly accommodations. We have created a special place for your pet by setting aside two pet-friendly cabins including a one-bedroom Campground Cabin and a three-bedroom Whispering Pines cabin. Now you will be able to enjoy all that Springmaid Mountain has to offer and so will your pet!
As with all hotel and lodging properties, there are rules to ensure that all other guests and the property itself are kept safe. Please click on and review the Rules & Waiver below before booking our pet-friendly accommodations and before arrival. Once you are familiar with the policies, booking and staying in our pet-friendly accommodations are simple.
For full details on rules, click on links at bottom of web page.
- Our pet-friendly accommodations are only for dogs. No other pets please.
- Maximum of two dogs per pet-friendly guest room.
- 35 lbs maximum weight limit per dog.
- Only non-aggressive breeds allowed.
- Must be on a leash at all times outside of guest room.
- Guests are required to dispose of pet waste in an appropriate manner.
- Daily fee is $25 per room.
- Other damage deposits & fees are described in Dog Waiver and Rules documents.
Other restrictions may apply.
To Book Your Dog’s Visit
- Book your stay either online or by calling our front office. Be sure to identify yourself as a dog owner and that you will need to be booked in one of the pet-friendly units. There are a limited number of pet-friendly accommodations and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Review the Resort’s Dog Policies to be sure you and your dog qualify and that you are familiar with the rules.
- Download the Dog Waiver here.
- Obtain a current copy of your dog’s immunization record. All dogs must be up to date. This record must either be emailed to us ahead of time or presented at check-in. Please note, if we have reserved a room for you and your dog(s) and you do not have the record, your dog will not be allowed to stay and you will be charged for the room.
- Once you check in, be sure to keep your dog on a leash and within designated “Pet Friendly” areas at all times.