- This event has passed.
Trail Race ● Music ● Camping
Run, camp and jam at Springmaid Mountain! The 5K and 10K trail races will amble through Springmaid Mountain’s 400-acre property with splashes through the North Toe River. After the race, stick around for bluegrass mountain music and optional overnight stays at the campground or cabins.
Make memories when you stay the weekend! Enjoy the free field camping that is included for all race registrants, so bring your friends or family and a tent!
|Category||Through May 1||May 2-Aug. 4||Race Day (Aug. 5)|
|5K Trail Race||$35||$40||$45|
|10K Trail Race||$40||$45||$50|
Friday, Aug. 4
- After 3p: Free field camping for participants and their supporters open, first come first served
- Time TBD: Early packet pick up
Saturday, Aug. 5
- 7a Parking opens
- 7-8:30a: Packet pick up
- 8:45a: 10K Start
- 9a: 5K Start
- 10a-12p: Pancake breakfast and drinks available
- 10a-12p: Band
- 10:30a: Award ceremony
- After 12p: River tubing, lead lines horseback rides, guided trail horseback rides available (advance registration required)
- Field camping available overnight
Sunday, Aug. 6
- All field camping must be out by 11a